Skip to content

Coronavirus hasn't gone away

Get the latest information and advice

Get financial support

Need advice on your council tax, business rates or housing benefit? Find out how we can help.

Over 18s receiving child benefit

See if you meet the conditions below not to be considered as an adult resident.

How do I claim?

  • Complete the child benefit discount application form in the quick link above.