Contact Transport and streets
Find out how to contact us about parking, street lighting, road safety, cycling, walking and more.
Report a problem
- Report a street cleaning problem
- Report an environmental problem (like fly tipping, potholes and graffiti)
- Find parking charges
- Find parking spaces
- Pay a parking or bus lane fine
- Get a parking permit
- Apply for a Blue Badge
Getting around Leicester
- Check for roadworks and closures
- Get a school bus pass
- Get a discounted or free bus pass
- Use the Park and Ride
- Cycling information
- Road safety
Were you looking for...
I still need help
If you need to contact us about something else, you can send us a message and we’ll deal with your query as soon as possible. You can also call us on 0116 454 1000 (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm), but please note our phone lines are often busy and you may have to wait in a queue to speak to an advisor.
Request it – Pay it – Report it
Sign up to My Account to access council services 24 hours a day.