Public toilets are available across Leicester city centre, and in several parks.
- Newarke Street, under the car park (7am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday, 10am - 6pm Sunday)
- Haymarket bus station (Monday to Saturday, 5.30am to 11.45pm and Sunday, 9am to 11.45pm)
- St Margaret's bus station (Monday to Saturday, 7am to 10.30pm and 9am to 10.30pm, Sunday)
- 2-4 Market Place South (Monday to Saturday 9am to 4.30pm).
Parks (7.30am to dusk)
- Abbey Park (cafe, Victoria flower garden, RADAR access at bowling green and pets corner)
- Aylestone Hall Gardens (RADAR Access)
- Evington Park
- Humberstone Park
- Knighton Park
- Victoria Park
- Watermead Park
- Western Park
- Saffron Hill
- Welford Road (When visitor centre is staffed - Friday all day, and Saturday/Sunday mornings)
- Beaumont Leys Market (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Belgrave Road (serving the Golden Mile)
- Clarendon Gardens (near the library)
- Cossington Street (by recreation ground)
- East Park Road (serving Spinney Hills Park)
- Knighton Lane (opposite Leisure Centre)
- Park and Ride (Ratby Lane)
- Welford Road (Nelson Mandela Park)
Some of our public toilets are suitable for wheelchair users and are fitted with RADAR locks, which are available from our customer service centre on Granby Street which is linked above. Check customer service centre opening hours.
For county residents, RADAR keys are available for a small charge from Mosaic.